New speakers, topics announced, & prices go up to $995 on Aug 1. Just sayin’
GROW: Living in a Connected World
August 19-21, 2015 – Whistler, BC
PART CONFERENCE, PART CAMP and PART COMMUNITY.
GROW explores the future of innovation, growth and entrepreneurship. We unite leading tech entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and creatives from Silicon Valley and across North America who are passionate about ‘What’s Next.’
SOME IMPORTANT NEWS:
- The AGENDA is NOW LIVE on the website.
- NEW SPEAKERS ADDED!
- Kevin Gibbon, CEO, Shyp
- Sean Clark, CRO, Shoes.com
- Alex Solomon, CEO, PagerDuty
- Aydin Senkut, Managing Director, Felicis Ventures
- Shivon Zillis, Partner, Bloomberg BETA
- Sean Silcoff, Business Reporter, Globe and Mail *His new book is out Rise/Fall of Blackberry.
- A big WELCOME and THANK YOU to our partners - Intuit QuickBooks, RBC, Telus,IBM, Citrix GotoMeeting, Payfirma, Shopify, Recon Instruments, Alacrity, Ryerson DMZ, BCIC, Vanedge Capital, SVB and Bloomberg Beta.
- UNDER THE RADAR: Want to showcase your product on stage? APPLY
- INVITE-ONLY LUNCH for fintech, SMB, and e-commerce related companies. Meet execs from Intuit Quickbooks, Mastercard, RBC, Telus, Shopify, Prosper, and Capital One.
* On August 1st TICKET PRICES INCREASE from $895 to $995.
* Get special rates on hotel rooms and transportation More info.
- LIMITED PASS @ $195 - this pass includes the pre-conference event “A View from the Valley” as well as the opening session talks on the main stage in the ballroom. (Aug 19 only) Register HERE
- A VIEW FROM THE VALLEY: Top Silicon Valley VCs give us an inside look at what’s really going on with crazy valuations, unicorn fever and how the seed funding explosion will affect future funding w/ Redpoint, SoftTech, Upfront,HummerWinblad and more….
IT’S GOING TO BE EPIC.