A View from the Valley is a special pre-conference event on August 19 in Whistler prior to GROW’s official kickoff. We’ve gathered the leading investors from Silicon Valley to talk about what’s really happening inside the craziness.
Top Silicon Valley VCs give us an inside look at what’s really going on with crazy valuations, unicorn fever, and how the seed funding explosion is affecting future rounds.
- The new fundraising landscape and why entrepreneurs are so confused about which investors to approach and when.
- Entrepreneurs caught in the middle of venture firm squabbles and other related nonsense.
- What to do when you raise a big round at a high valuation.
- What will happen to all the unicorns? Don’t they have to eventually go public?
- “Series B” is the new Series A Crunch.
- IPO’s and M&A’s have slowed right now, but Valuations are UP – now what?
Lars Leckie, Managing Director, Hummer Winblad
Aydin Senkut, Managing Director, Felicis Ventures
Saar Gur, General Partner,CRV
Kara Nortman, Partner, Upfront Ventures
Charles Hudson, Venture Partner, SoftTech VC
Phin Barnes, Partner, First Round Capital
Kristina Kerr Bergman, Principal, Ignition Partners
Tomasz Tunguz, Partner, Redpoint Ventures